[Koha] First login error

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Mar 19 18:22:06 NZDT 2009

Paul -- -

Please check your koha-conf.xml file.  It looks like you do not have
permissions on your mysql database correct.  Please go back through
the installation instructions and confirm that you grant permissions
on the database correctly.

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com