[Koha] KOHA3.01 install issue with at INC with Ma

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Wed Mar 11 04:51:46 NZDT 2009

Don,

This link may interest you.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=serveradmin/10.4/en/c5ws4.html

It seems that under the hood of Server Admin resides an Apache server.
I do not have a Mac here to test this though.

Eric