[Koha] MARC import in Koha GUI

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 01:23:02 NZST 2009

We ran into a similar issue recently & learned some bad news:

There's no way to do a batch edit of 952 subtags by importing on top
of a record with an existing 952 field -- Koha will simply add an
*additional* 952 (i.e., another item).

My next thought was to clear out our entire database, edit our records
as needed, & then re-populate the catalog. But even this is apparently
not as easy as it sounds.

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH