[Koha] Senayan Library Management System: Sorry for the wrong submission

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Tue Jun 16 05:15:05 NZST 2009

Hello Vimal,
I don't see why just an announcement about another open source ILS is unfair on the list.
My view has always been that open source projects must be aware and try to make the best of other competing or non-competing products that try to fulfill similar needs.
It was refreshing to learn about Senayan. Some days, i have to pinch myself and know that there are alternatives to Koha.
regards,krishnan