[Koha] Trouble circulating freshly imported records (Settign Peermanant Location?)

ed c terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 04:01:34 NZST 2009

Thanks for the reply Joe, but I double-checked and using the kohaadmin user is not the cause of our issues. The person doing the importing doesn't even have the kohaadmin user password. When I asked her about thi, she said:

"I always have logged in [with my username] and I always choose CDC which is in the upper right.  If fact I had seen something like this answer online so I also toggled the preference under circulation called
"homeorholdingbranch" from holding branch to home branch thinking that
might make a difference but it did not."

Edward