[Koha] journal with continuous numbering

Balcziunas, Adam BalcziuA at arcadia.edu
Sun Jun 14 05:19:38 NZST 2009

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the helpful responses; I have a much better
idea of how the advanced pattern tool works now. However, I tried
entering the values suggested in the FAQ at
http://koha.org/documentation/faq/how-do-i-create-a-new-subscription-for
-a-journal-with-continuous-numbering/view, and they do not seem to be
working. When I test the prediction, I get the following result:

Based on the information entered, the Numbering Pattern will look like
this:

*	Vol 104, No 486
*	Vol 104, No 486
*	Vol 104, No 486
*	Vol 104, No 486
*	Vol 104, No 486

If I remove the values from the "year" column (z), I get:

Vol 104, No 486
Vol 104, No 487
Vol 104, No 488
Vol 104, No 489
Vol 104, No 490
Vol 104, No 491
Vol 104, No 492
Vol 104, No 493
Vol 104, No 494
Vol 104, No 495
Vol 104, No 496
Vol 104, No 497

The volume doesn't change every four. What I need is a prediction that
looks like this:

Vol 104, No 486

Vol 104, No 487

Vol 104, No 488

Vol 104, No 489

Vol 105, No 490

Vol 105, No 491

Vol 105, No 492

Vol 105, No 493

Vol 106, No 494

Vol 106, No 495

Is it possible that one of my other settings is affecting the
prediction?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Balcziunas