[Koha] How to display Edition field in OPAC Normal View

Ondrej Mlecka omlecka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:23:55 NZST 2009

Vimar,

I had the same problem, so I can forward you the asnwer I received.

Hope it helps.

Ondrej Mlecka

----------
Ondrej: there are two ways to display the OPAC normal view: with or without
xslt. I prefer the view with xslt on, that is more "programmable". To put
on this preference go to
Now you must edit the file with the format information. The file
is MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl and is in
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/xslt
in the default instalation.
It is not hard to modify the file to show what do you want. It is necessary
some skills on programming and some knowledge on xml.
You must edit only the english version, because Koha only read this
version, although the language preference is set in another language. I had
to translate all the file (I am from Argentina,  we speak in spanish).

Yours,

A.T.