[Koha] Follett -> KOHA --- 050 field issues

OLGS vocations at fsspolgs.org
Tue Jun 9 01:25:29 NZST 2009

Thank you for the information, Zeno.  We were able to get all the records
into the staging area/reservoir but now when we try to add the records into
the OPAC it doesn't do anything.  We tested things with just one record and
that worked fine.  It just doesn't seem to do anything at all with the whole
data set and the pages and pages of records just remain in staging.  Anyone
have any thoughts on why this might be?