[Koha] Inventory feature

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jun 5 02:57:08 NZST 2009

Karen,

I agree with your complaint, but the easier way to do an inventory is
to put a laptop on a bookcart and attach a barcode scanner.  Then scan
every book you see into a text file and import it into the inventory
tool - that way you don't need the shelf list until you're done with
the inventory to review what's still missing.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714