[Koha] Inventory feature

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:26:32 NZST 2009

> I was wondering if there are any plans to fix this, since it seems more
> like a bug-fix than an enhancement.

Is there an open bug in bugs.koha.org?  If so, then we expect to address it,
and you may add your "vote" to to the ticket.  If not, please feel free to
go ahead and post a new bug there.

The bugs database really is the best way to communicate and query for
outstanding bugs and enhancements like this one.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions