[Koha] problem searching records

Carmel Young carmely.cunima at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:43:35 NZST 2009

Koha 3.00.01

Problem is that when I enter data, the system does not recognise the data
until I run the 'fast indexing for search records' command.
Then it is no problem, the data comes up wherever I want it, catalogue,
barcode generation etc.  It seems as if the system is not remembering that
the command has been run. I need to be able ot run it once and forget about
it!!!

This is the output I get:

cunima:/home/library# sudo -v
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -w

usage: sudo -h | -K | -k | -L | -l | -V | -v

usage: sudo [-bEHPS] [-p prompt] [-u username|#uid] [VAR=value]

            {-i | -s | <command>}

usage: sudo -e [-S] [-p prompt] [-u username|#uid] file ...

cunima:/home/library#

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Carmel Young