[Koha] koha on Sun fire 240 (sparc)

Amandeep Kansal kansalbpa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:27:25 NZST 2009

Hi All,

I have two servers  "sun fire 240 (sparc)". I want to install koha on these
servers.

My questions are:

1. Will I install koha on solaris ?, please prvode me any documentation of
koha installation on salaries.

2. will I install debian on "sun fire 240" , then install koha on debian ?.
then please provide me how to install debian on "sunfire 240" , which debian
version is compatible with koha as will as sun fire 240.

About Sun fire 240: sun fire 240 is based on sparc architecture. It did not
have graphics card and vga port. only way to connect with server is serial
port.

Any suggestion, tip, link , help will greaty appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Amandeep Kansal.