[Koha] override renewal limit for circulation staff

Anna Kågedal anna.kagedal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:34:44 NZST 2009

Dear all,

I have a problem with renewals. Since we did not manage to import the item
type on our books from the old system, I have not found a way to make all
items renewable. So on our circulation screen, all item will show "too many
renewals". I have then put AllowRenewalLimitOverride ON so that we can still
renew books.

(we don't have a specific number set for how many times you can renew since
we are a boarding school, and everyone has to return all there books while
leaving for holiday every 4 months.)

The override works fine for me who has superlibrarian permissions. But it
does not work for my circulation staff, who I have given the following
permissions:

circulation
catalogue
reserve for others
borrow

I have looked here
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/patrons/patron-permissions but I
can't figure out what permission I need to give them in order to be able to
override renewals.

Any ideas?

Anna

http://koha.kis.in