[Koha] SMTP settings for Koha box

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Fri Jul 17 17:25:24 NZST 2009

Hello,

Savitra, i guess you are suggesting that postfix be installed, configured, and run on the same server as Koha? This option may not always be feasible.

The last time i tried to configure Koha to use a regular SMTP server, i was directed to go fiddle with the code and add some custom configuration. AFAIK, this configuration is not part of Koha's system administration preferences.

i'll try to dig out which specific files are involved, in the meantime, you should find this info in the mailing list archives

regards,
krishnan