[Koha] PDF files

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Jul 15 05:06:43 NZST 2009

Neither can be done without some messing around of the code.  That
said, several have asked to be able to add their own book jackets so
it sounds like something you should all get together and code - or
sponsor :)

As for PDFs - you can upload them to your server and then put the
links in the 856u field - that will add a link to the MARC record to
the PDF.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime