[Koha] Open Source Software in Libraries

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 03:01:15 NZST 2009

This has been covered in the library literature very recently. See
esp. the April 2009 issue of Library Technology Reports, and the Feb
2009 issue of Computers in Libraries. Not sure if the full-text is
available online or not.

Note that EBSCO provides free access to the Library, Information
Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA) database via
http://www.libraryresearch.com.

Good luck!

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library