[Koha] Open Source Software in Libraries

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Wed Jul 8 02:35:05 NZST 2009

Nicole:

About 12-18 months ago some grad student associated with one of the library associations (yea, I know that's vague) did a very similar project with an online survey, etc. I think I even got a report summary which I will try to dig up from an old Thunderbird account (Zimbra is great!) and forward to you.

If you want me to I can repost your email to a tech list for a bunch of Missouri school and library tech support people (a lot of the schools are on break right now, however, so they are laying out on Cocoa Beach).

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506