[Koha] Can't locate object method connect via package DBI

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:20:22 NZST 2009

No, everything is installed or you would get a different error.

The mysql account in your koha-conf.xml file is wrong or not granted
permissions.

Try connecting using mysql on the command line and the info form your file.
When that fails, go back and do the "grant..." steps in the install, like:

grant all on <kohadatabasename>.* to '<kohadatabaseuser>'@'localhost'
identified by '<kohadatabaseuserpassword>';

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions