[Koha] Koha workshops page: action needed thank note

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:52:44 NZDT 2009

Hi
Thank you for the quick reply from Koha team regarding a new web page for
Koha workshops and seminars.

My concept of "Koha workshops and seminars" page is,

1. a separate page for event listing,
2. a direct link from home page to "Workshops and seminars",
2. an online form to collect event details from organizers,
3. Fields can be Country, Location, Organizer name, Event Date, Contact
Name, Web link

Many people searching for workshops and related events to learn and know
more about Koha.
So that I submitted the suggestion.

With regards,

--