[Koha] KohaCon 2009 - information about the conference and Registration

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 15:32:23 NZDT 2009

Sorry for any cross or double posting just trying to get the word out in as
many ways as possible.

KohaCon 2009 Registration

KohaCon 2009 will be held in Plano, TX April 16 and 17.

This is a FREE conference. There is no registration fee, but we are
requesting that
all attendees pre-register.  Details (travel, hotels, agenda draft, etc) can
be found at:

Koha WIKI: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohacon2009

There is a "Tentative Schedule" - it will change as more people sign up
probably for programs.  Travel information along with Hotel accomodation
information.  Lunch and dinners will be on your own.  Feel free to contact
any of the three people listed on the Wiki at the top or email me directly.

David Schuster