[Koha] KohaCon 2009 - information about the conference and Registration

dschust1 at tx.rr.com dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 13:52:13 NZDT 2009

KohaCon 2009 Registration

KohaCon 2009 will be held in Plano, TX April 16 and 17.

This is a FREE conference. There is no registration fee, but we are requesting that
all attendees pre-register.  Details (travel, hotels, agenda draft, etc) can be found at:

Koha WIKI: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohacon2009

There is a "Tentative Schedule" - it will change as more people sign up probably for programs.  Travel information along with Hotel accomodation information.  Lunch and dinners will be on your own.  Feel free to contact any of the three people listed on the Wiki at the top or email me directly.

David Schuster