[Koha] Remote access to web interface

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:00:37 NZDT 2009

You need to setup DNS for the system and expose the relevant ports.  That
is, you need to register a name with your IP address on an external DNS
server.

It does not seem that you are using NameVirtualHost in Apache, but once DNS
is established you could reconfigure to begin using that instead of
different port numbers, for example.

Otherwise your question should be directed to the network administrator that
maintains whatever firewall or NAT requires to you forward ports in the
first place.  Good luck.

--Joe Atzberger