[Koha] My Koha doesn't work when net connection switched off

vimal laxman vimallaxman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:05:51 NZDT 2009

Dear All,
                   I have installed KOHA and Configured SIP.I have Installed
3M emulator on a windows Machine and tried to Acess Koha through  that.its
communicating with the ACS.but when a send a message for login it give the
following error.

check_api_auth returns ok
raw_transport: login error (timeout? ), exiting at ./SIPServer.pm line 145.

I had the same problem with telnet .it times out immediately after loging in
sucessfully.
i had been working  on this for over two weeks could not find in solution
.can anybody help me out of this.

Thanks in advance for your reply

regards,
vimal