[Koha] Koha: Circulation due date configuration

Sudha Ramakrishnan sudhumma at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:56:23 NZDT 2009

Hello,

I am setting up a school library for my daughter’s church school. Am using an older version of Koha.
We encountered a problem while working with patron records in the Circulation module – was filling out the patron information and then tried to check out a book – a message popped up indicating that the membership has expired. The due date preference box has years up to 2008. Could that be a reason? Or does Koha automatically update itself?

Thanks,Sudha