[Koha] My Koha doesn't work when net connection switched off

Anand Sharma anand at webodesk.com
Tue Jan 13 19:41:08 NZDT 2009

Dear Vinod,

Please check /etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf  virtual host entry,

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:80> & <VirtualHost x.x.x.x:8080>

x.x.x.x must be your internal LAN IP or localhost

Anand Sharma
RDG Library Services, Mumbai, India.
091-9870339028,091-9220579647
Free Software is a matter of freedom, not cost.
It is a matter of liberty, not price.
http://fsf.org | http://gnu.org