[Koha] deleting item types with phantom uses

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Jan 8 05:49:27 NZDT 2009

Greetings friends, according to the report on item types, there are 25 total biblios in my catalog. They are Books, CD-ROMs, Reference, Periodicals and Visuals. When I try to delete Audio under Item Types and Circulation Codes, it tell me that it is in use 2 times; when I try to delete Books, it tells me that it in use 32 times. How do I access these phantom Audio biblios so that I can delete them and then delete the item type?

What we've got:
Koha version: 3.01.00.001
OS version: Linux library 2.6.18-6-686 #1 SMP Fri Jun 6 22:22:11 UTC 2008
i686 GNU/Linux
Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.32

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus