[Koha] Koha 3.0 and UTF-8 ???

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:58:36 NZDT 2009

This error isn't related to ASCII vs. Unicode.  You have a mandatory field
in your framework (942$c) that isn't populated by your import.  Populate it
manually to continue.

The problems that Koha does have with Unicode are in large part problems
that any MARC21.  Our French colleagues (using UNIMARC) certainly would not
be using Koha if it could only handle ASCII.

--Joe