[Koha] I'm confused about where normal view customization occurs

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Tue Feb 24 06:23:38 NZDT 2009

Thanks Brendan, just what I needed regarding GIT.  For now this customization is back burnered until I complete another major project, but I will definitely set up GIT before I do any further code mods.

Best,

Doug

>>> Brendan Gallagher <info at bywatersolutions.com> 2/20/2009 3:26:28 PM >>>
This is a great place to start for GIT

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:git_usage

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com