[Koha] Problems intalling Koha 3.0.1 stable on Ubuntu server 8.04

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 03:52:47 NZDT 2009

Eric Bégin wrote:
> Thommy,
>
> Most of your problems seems related to your hostname, koha3.
>
> I suspect that your machine can not reach itself using this name.  Can
> you try to ping i.e.

Well, I can ping myself i.e. koha3... Anyway, I redid the installation
steps using localhost just to get past this problem. That works, so
there is something in the LAMP that buggers me. Linux is somewhat
strange to someone used to real Unix...

Now I'm again stuck on the unicode problem. Thanks for your help anyway.