[Koha] how are you getting orders to the vendor?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 13 06:48:47 NZDT 2009

Nicole Engard a écrit :
> There is no such function as of yet, but it looks like there will be
> in 3.2 based on the Acquisitions RFCs I see here:
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2
>
> For now, I think people are doing double entry - entering data on
> their vendor's site and then again in Koha.

Nicole is right. And, FYI, the new acquisition module has gone live at
SAN-Ouest Provence 15 days ago (based on 3.0.0+new_acq). We (BibLibre)
plan to submit the code for 3.2 in the next weeks.

And in this release, there will be a PDF printing of basketgroups (ie :
you'll be able to group baskets into a single "basketgroup").
You'll also have many many improvements as described on rfcs3.2 :)

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com