[Koha] how are you getting orders to the vendor?

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Feb 13 05:59:50 NZDT 2009

There is no such function as of yet, but it looks like there will be
in 3.2 based on the Acquisitions RFCs I see here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2

For now, I think people are doing double entry - entering data on
their vendor's site and then again in Koha.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714