[Koha] error when install koha 3.0 in ubuntu

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:39:38 NZDT 2009

sahruddin sahari <phantom_din at yahoo.com> writes:

 > already download koha 3.0 when i try to install by refer to
 > http://www.blazingmoon.org/guides/k3-on-u810-5.html, the error was
 > out like this : /build/koha-3.00.00/INSTALLbash:
 > /build/koha-3.00.00/INSTALL: Permission denied

You are supposed to read those files, and follow the instructions in them.

INSTALL.debian is the one closest to what you want.

Read everything 2-3 times  before doing anything. ;-)

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://paivakil.blogspot.com
 First they came for the Jews; and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.