[Koha] Hidden MARC subfields

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Thu Feb 5 08:23:19 NZDT 2009

I probably didn't make this very clear.  The problem is the subfields
aren't showing in the editor when we enter a new record.  I got it
working by editing the marc_subfield_structure and changing them to
mandatory there.  It would still be nice to find out why they wouldn't
show up before and why I couldn't make the change to mandatory from the
Koha interface.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services