[Koha] Help needed in Label Creator

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:42:45 NZDT 2009

Hello Chris.

I didn't understand by what you said "Generate Report" and "use another
software".

Do you mean to say that I export the label in CSV or is it some other
functionality???

Generating report is using SQL, I guess. How do I use the function in
KOHA???

Parton Card type must have some variables stored which prints the Patron
Type and Homebranch in the labels. I just want to remove them from the
label. That must be possible I guess.

Anyways, if there is some other way to do what you said, please explain me
in details because I didn't get you.

Thank you.

--
Nitesh Rijal