[Koha] Batch imports of MARC records for e-books and 099 fields for regular books

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Dec 15 09:32:24 NZDT 2009

Hi,

> There's just one little thing left.  Each book I added has an empty
> parentheses at the end of the Availability section of the display.
> I'm told this is the # of copies available.
[...]
>so can someone either
> tell me what MARC field/subfield controls the contents of those
> parenthesis, or

I'm not sure because I don't how LEK config display.
I think the field is 952.

Check the difference between
http://man.waldo.kohalibrary.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=200959
and
http://man.waldo.kohalibrary.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=211657

> or else how to suppress the parentheses entirely when
> displaying ebooks in search results.

You can't do it, because you don't have access to command-line of your
installation.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli