[Koha] Help needed in Label Creator

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:16:06 NZDT 2009

Hello all.

I'm using KOHA 3.0.3 in Debian Lenny. I have currently tried to set up the
label creator for books and patrons.

I started creating the labels but ran into a small problem.

Generating labels for books is going good, but I'm facing problems in
generating labels for patrons.

I can generate visible label only when I select the Print Type as "Patron
Cards", but this layout gives homebranch, patron type and patron barcode.
The thing that annoys me is that I only want the patron barcode nothing
else. I have tried to use "only barcodes" type and also assigned barcode
field in the text field type but it generates blank pdfs. The only way I can
get patron label pdf is by selecting the patron cards type.

I tried to look at the documentaion but it doesn't explain about the "patron
cards" type. I just want to remove the homebranch library name and parton
type from the output generated by "patron cards" type.

Please Help.

Thank you.

--
Nitesh Rijal