[Koha] AWS support in 3.04

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Sat Dec 12 09:04:14 NZDT 2009

Dear Minning,

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=719280216fd85fc925611e533e28d944583e8afa

> Which was in 3.0.4. So I suspect that by populating your database with
> an old backup you have  wiped out the new syspref.
>
> If you jump into mysql and the koha database and run
> INSERT INTO `systempreferences`
> (variable,value,explanation,options,type)
> VALUES('AWSPrivateKey','','See:  http://aws.amazon.com','','free');
>
> Then you should have the syspref available to be filled in.

you clearly need to do the fix suggested by Chris Cormack

But if you still have problem, checks also this fix done after 3.0.4
release:

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=e9a02522d8254f8d16f8f5a6579bfc98a5b5af7f

I suggest also this modification:
http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2009-December/004934.html

But fot the last I'm not sure it is useful for your situation.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli