[Koha] Budgets in 3.2 Acquisitions

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Thu Dec 10 04:30:59 NZDT 2009

I use the following definitions in my institution:

A Fund is "a source of money"

A budget period (now root budget) is "a quantity of money, from a source, for a period of time".

Sub-budgets would then be library-derived allocations of a budget, based on whatever criteria the library needs.

Does that jive with how everyone else conceptualizes Koha Acquisitions?

Ian Walls
Systems Integration Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Libraries
550 First Ave., New York, NY 10016