[Koha] Koha Advice Sought

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Dec 5 02:53:56 NZDT 2009

Hi Inock,

I'm forwarding your request to the Koha user's mailing list as there may be
others with helpful suggestions there.

I am not a librarian myself. What I have learned about ILS and cataloging,
etc. has been learned from the librarians here, the Internet, and the many
helpful folks on the lists and #koha (irc). I would suggest starting with
the latter two sources.

As for relevant courses of learning, I'm sure that someone with a degree in
Library Science could speak to this better than I.

I hope this is of some help.

Kind Regards,
Chris