[Koha] Multiple Library Search :: Help Needed

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:36:23 NZDT 2009

Hello all.

We have hosted 10 different Libraries at 10 different Public IPs. Now while
searching the koha catalog from the OPAC view of any one of the libraries,
is it possible to limit the search to one of the libraries we have hosted???

I mean to say that suppose that we browse the opac interface with the IP of
Libarary A, then is it possible to select the branch as Libarary B in the
limit options provided by KOHA and then get the results from only Library B
???

I have already added certain libraries and group into it.

Libarary A : 202.70.88.22
Libarary B : 202.70.88.23

Please Help.

--