[Koha] Migrating, analyticals and MARC frameworks

Patrick - Biblioteca Casa Balthasar biblioteca at casabalthasar.org
Wed Dec 2 22:19:39 NZDT 2009

No problem Elaine,

I really couldn't say if you've missed something, as far as I can remember
this worked out of the box for us (3.0.2).  One thing I just noticed, and
that may explain your problem, is that this does work out of the box in the
OPAC client, but it is not displayed in the detail view of the staff client.
 I believe you'd have to customize your xslt templates to make this display
in the staff.  Also, the biblio number to use is the biblio number internal
to Koha, that is displayed in the URL in the biblio detail view or in the
MARC view from the staff client after 'MARC biblio :'.

Below is the MARC from a couple of biblios, one a parent (which in turn has
it's own parent) and one of it's child biblios:

PS. Don't forget to reply to the whole list.

Best,
Patrick

LDR 00863nam a2200241 u 4500
005     20091020153016.0
008     091020s1975    xx ||||| |||||||| ||ita||
100 1  _9133
       _aBalthasar, Hans Urs von,
       _d1905-1988
245 10 _aGloria : Una estetica teologica.
260    _aMilano:
       _bJaca Book,
       _c1975.
300    _a7 v.
440  0 _aGià e non ancora;
650    _92884
       _aBalthasar, Hans Urs von - Letteratura primaria A (libri primari)
773 0  _tTrilogia
       _w6964
774 0  _tVol. 1. La Percezione della forma
       _w3118
774 0  _tVol. 2. Stili ecclesiastici
       _w5033
774 0  _tVol. 3. Stili Laicali
       _w5034
774 0  _tVol. 4. Nello spazio della metafisica: l'antichità
       _w4097
774 0  _tVol. 5. Nello spazio della metafisica: l'epoca moderna
       _w4096
774 0  _tVol. 6. Antico Patto
       _w177
774 0  _tVol. 7. Nuovo Patto
       _w4147
942    _cLIB
999    _c6961
       _d6961

LDR 01103nam a2200253 u 4500
005     20090625112100.0
008     090624s1975    xx ||||| |||||||| ||ita||
100 1  _9133
       _aBalthasar, Hans Urs von,
       _d1905-1988
243 10 _aGloria. Una estetica teologica.
       _nI
245 13 _aLa percezione della forma.
250    _a1a ed.
260    _aMilano :
       _bJaca Book,
       _c1975.
440  0 _aGià e non ancora ;
       _v3
510 4  _aH.U. von Balthasar Bibliographie 1925-2005,
       _cA 32
534    _pTraduzione di:
       _tHerrlichkeit: Eine theologische Ästhetik : Schau der Gestalt.
       _cJohannes Verlag, 1961.
       _b1a ed.
650 04 _92884
       _aBalthasar, Hans Urs von - Letteratura primaria A (libri primari)
700 1  _92300
       _aRuggieri, G.,
       _etr.
773 0  _tTrilogia:
       _w6964
773 0  _tGloria: Una estetica teologica:
       _w6961
       _gVol. I
942    _2z
       _cLIB