[Koha] Serials Subscriptions Issue

Marisa Wood mwood at BCR.ORG
Wed Dec 2 12:29:13 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm having an issue when entering serial subscriptions.  Most of the
time the volume numbers don't turn over despite what is input in the
"rollover at" field.  Occasionally it works, so I'm baffled.  The
Numbering/Prediction Pattern always looks right, but then when I
actually receive the issue in which the volume number should have
changed, the number/issue will have reset to 1, but the volume number
will be the same.  For example, the last issue received was vol 45 num
8, and the next expected is vol 45 num 1.  Has anyone else experienced
this and/or figured how to make it work?  I don't see any difference
between the subscriptions that have rolled over and those that haven't,
but I'm guessing I'm missing something basic! I'm on version
3.00.00.107.

Thanks!

Marisa Wood, MLIS

Solutions Coordinator -- Metadata & Collections

BCR

303.751.6277/800.397.1552 x112

support at bcr.org