[Koha] Acquisitions

Paul Landers paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Sep 24 02:16:08 NZST 2008

Hi everyone.

We almost certainly will be moving to Koha in 2009 and we're currently
evaluating 3.00.  Could someone who is heavily using the Acquisitions
module answer these questions:

Does the current 3.00 Acquisitions module (or the upcoming 3.2) have
this level of flexibility:

Place a single order on a single purchase order with a single vendor
for 8 copies of a single book to be distributed among 4 libraries, but
pay for each copy of the book from independent budgets (yes, this is
actually something we must do!)

Handle irregular serials and standing book orders with ease (i.e.
serials and books that are released on irregular or unknown intervals)

Thank you!

Paul