[Koha] questions concerning patron logins to OPAC

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Sep 18 23:50:40 NZST 2008

I don't have answers to all of your questions, but I don't believe there is
a way to disable patron logins for the OPAC.  Anyone can search the OPAC
without logging in, it's just the ability to use customized services that
require a login.

As for creating a patron without an OPAC login - that you can do.  You can
add their login info later or you can just leave it blank forever.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714