[Koha] Acquisitions error

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Sep 16 08:02:14 NZST 2008

> The error is not a message.  The area on the screen that says Done
> reports Error and then goes back to done.  I have added the information
> for the title I want to order, I add the quantity, select the fund.  At
> this point I get the error at the bottom of the page.  When I add the
> vendor price it will not fill in the rest of the form.

What you're describing sounds like a JavaScript error in Internet
Explorer. Do you know what version of Internet Explorer you're using?
If you don't, you can usually find it by clicking the 'Help' menu and
chosing 'About.'

Are you Adding to your Order based on an existing record, from a
suggestion, or by creating a new record? (don't know if that really
matters)

So you:

1) Enter a quantity (ex: 10)
2) Click one of the funds listed

...and then the error icon appears? I can't seem to reproduce the
problem in Internet Explorer 6.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer