[Koha] Cataloguing problem on Koha 3

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Sep 16 03:16:34 NZST 2008

Irene,

Those fields are grayed out because you have the system preference set to
require authority records for those fields. I can't remember what the
preference is off the top of my head, but the manual may help you. Here's
the manual: http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/

As for the record not being found, this is because your search engine hasn't
reindexed yet. You need to set that up to run on some sort of schedule.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714