[Koha] Fwd: CPAN installation Error

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:13:39 NZST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Atzberger <ohiocore at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Koha] CPAN installation Error
To: shriram pandey <ram.mlib at gmail.com>

It looks like you have very limited internet connection during your CPAN
operations, so it fails to retrieve files it needs.  This is probably
related to the configuration of your proxy.  I recommend connecting directly
(without the proxy) until you get the basic setup complete.

Otherwise manually key in a known mirror or two that you want to use, or
download the mirror list yourself and copy it to /root/.cpan/sources/
MIRRORED.BY <http://mirrored.by/>

--Joe Atzberger