[Koha] UTF-8 again

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:19:48 NZDT 2008

Joe Atzberger wrote:
> There are outstanding issues with certain UTF-8 record import via
> z3950.  This should not be confused with Koha's internal representation
> failing to handle UTF8.  Please test with a piece of original cataloging
> to confirm.

Thanks for the info. As English isn't my primary language I don't get
the second sentence though. What do you mean by "Please test with a
piece of original cataloging to confirm." ???

Bear in mind that this mix of character sets settings is _really_
confusing and not at all intuitive IMHO.

Cheers,

/Thommy M.