[Koha] Error while Creation of Budget for Book Funds

Sai Bhalaji D. d.saibhalaji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:22:50 NZDT 2008

Hi,

I have an issue in creating budget for the bookfunds.

When I try to create a budget for the book fund, when I click on OK, it does
not display the entered budget.
I checked the log and found the error message as shown below:

[Wed Nov 12 11:26:34 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] DBD::mysql::st execute
failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'aqbudgetid' at row 1 at
C:/usr/koha229/intranet/cgi-bin/koha/admin/aqbudget.pl line 170., referer:
http://intranet/cgi-bin/koha/admin/aqbudget.pl?op=add_form&bookfundid=BIO

I checked the script and just deleted the aqbudgetid parameter that was
being passed in since the database had an autoincrement. This gave me a
solution to the issue. But is there any other proper way of doing this.

Also, I found in the database that, the branchcode for the budget is not
getting entered. Please let me know, what needs to be done regarding this.

Thanks,
Sai Bhalaji
Sri Sathya Sai University.