[Koha] Koha 3 indexing problem

Jason Macki jmacki at iisd.ca
Fri Nov 7 06:12:31 NZDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm converting my organization's library data to Koha version 3, and am having a problem with indexing the data so that it's searchable.

I've uploaded publication data into the "biblio", "biblioitems", and "items" tables, and ran the rebuild_nozebra.pl script.

When I then do a search, I get results, but the results have no titles, and no links to the publication.

But if I open a record and save it on the "addbiblio" page, that record will show up properly in the search results with the title and link.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,
Jason